Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, even at LEVEL 1 please note the following –
- PHONE FIRST – do not come to the medical centre
- If you have any respiratory symptoms (cold, runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath) DO NOT come to the medical centre. Even if you have an appointment, phone and cancel – STAY HOME. Tell the receptionist and they will arrange for a GP or nurse to call you to triage your issue
- Because we are only seeing patients by appointment, and to protect and rest our team we will close at 5pm on weekdays
- We will NOT be open on a weekend
- After hours, in the event of an emergency call 111. For URGENT concerns call City Medical – 06 835 4999
Please also note that regrettably we can not see casual patients (visitors). Our services are for registered patients only.
TMC Normal opening hours
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
City Medical Wellesley Road,
Napier Phone 835 4999
Visit City Medical Website
Holiday hours vary and will be published.