What Outreach Nursing Service can do for you
- Home visits for acute illness, assessment and treatment
- Rehydration or intravenous antibiotics
- Emergency bowel management
- Emergency urinary retention management
- Ear syringing
- Post-op removal of sutures
- Dementia assessments
Liaison with your GP
This service is available for enrolled Taradale Medical Centre patients only.
All our outreach nurses have a Bachelor of Nursing and have post graduate qualifications and/or experience in physical assessment.